Friday, July 11, 2008

The Unicorn and the Girl

The other day I decided Maddy should start her own blog. It was going to be called "A one woman show". Which if you know Maddy at all you know that is a fabulous title for a group of stories about her life. lol. But she wasn't interested in starting a blog. So instead I asked her if she would write a story for me. She said she would but then never did, despite my pestering. But yesterday she was bored so I just got out a piece of paper and she told me this story...

The Unicorn and the Girl

Once upon a time there was a unicorn. The unicorn took Nikki to a magical land. The magical land had beautiful butterflies and sparkles. There was a castle in the middle of the island. And the unicorn took Nikki inside. It looked beautiful. There were some princesses and little unicorns. Then the princesses said "You may have this beautiful dress. It will help you go home." But the little girl said "No, I can't have this dress because I want to stay here." The princesses said "Ok, you can stay here." And then when she went to sleep the dress flew her away home. Then she woke up and looked around. She was surprised it was the same room as when the unicorn picked her up.

The End.

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Front Porch