Thursday, July 31, 2008

P.O.S.T... post!

Connor impresses the bejesus out of me almost every day. Lately he's been pointing out the letters of a word and then saying what he thinks the word is. Just now he said, "D.E.L.L.... computer!" LOL. I think that is so smart! He knows that letters make words. It's pretty cute that he thinks the computer would actually say computer on it. hehe.

Maddy has an appointment with the lung dr tomorrow. I hope that he says she doesn't have to take her meds anymore. That would be super. Actually, speaking of that I was going to refill her prescription tomorrow but I think I'll wait til after the appointment and see what he says. I doubt he will take her off of it, but maybe!

Oh, and the lasagna I made the other night came out awesome. I'll post it online when I get a chance.

1 comments:

wendy said...

Very cute. I love learning with the kids and seeing the world through their eyes.

 
Copyright 2009 Front Porch