Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Haircuts

In honor of the approaching school year I took Maddy to get her hair cut. While I was there I just went ahead and did Connor too. He needed it, badly.

Maddy looks adorable! I got it cut just above her shoulders. It's short enough to bring out the curls and it's cute! I love it, she loves it, all is good.

Then I got Connor's hair buzzed for the first time. He looks like a totally different kid. Seriously, I hardly recognize him. His hair is so blond you almost can't see it. He looks bald. lol. But the upside is that he has a perfectly round head. It was able to form nicely since he insisted on being held for the first year of his life. Oh, and he didn't cry during the haircut! Not once. Amazing. That is the first time ever. Part of it is that it's much quicker to just buzz the whole thing AND they didn't have to spray him with the water bottle. Which he hates! That really gets the whole haircut off to a bad start.

Anyways.... so my kids no longer look like homeless folk.

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Front Porch