Saturday, December 1, 2007

Disneyland here we come!

We are leaving for Disneyland tomorrow!!!!!! I'm soooo excited. Tomorrow isn't going to be very fun at all considering it's going to be a 6 hour drive with Connor and Maddy in the back. Maddy has a lot to do (video games, books, music, movies) but Connor is going to be bored. He can watch some movies maybe but he really isn't a big tv watcher. Maybe there will be a lot of trucks on the road. He likes that. Maddy can't stop talking about the snacks. She has it all planned out, which snack she is going to eat first, second, third... ect. She is such a dork. She is very concerned about the drive. With good reason, Connor screamed the entire time last year. I think this year will be better though. It really can't be worse. Anyways, she keeps coming to me with concerns and I have to tell her our plan for that particular worry. Most recently it was, "what if I get thirsty?" and I assured her that we could stop and get something to drink.

I just called the hotel and asked for a room with a view of Disneyland and they said they would reserve one for us so I'm excited about that. I'm excited about everything. I've been getting ready all day and all last night. So much to do trying to get 4 people ready for vacation. What is really scary is the one thing I forgot to put on my list of things to pack were the tickets to the park. How awful would that have been? OMG I would have died. The only thing that even made me think about it was when I was looking for the confirmation number for the hotel. So I could call get our park view. I thought "we might need that to get the room", then I thought "hmmm... what do we need to get into the park?" THE TICKETS!

So I'll be gone for a week... til Friday. I'll upload the pics to photobucket as soon as I can.

see you then....

1 comments:

Jess NBP said...

Hope u're having fun!!!

 
Copyright 2009 Front Porch