Friday, December 21, 2007

Christmas singing

We had carolers the other night. Which is weird because Maddy is obsessed with Christmas caroling. She asks me every night if she can go outside and sing Christmas songs. I let her do it once a year. She goes out on the front porch and sings and sings. It's funny. But the other day she was up in her room getting her jammies on and she comes racing down stairs saying there are people out side caroling. Yeah right. I'm thinking there are some teenagers out there who happen to be singing as they are walking home or whatever. But we go outside and sure enough... actual Christmas carolers. A big group of them. They came over and sang us two song and gave us a plate of cookies. Pretty weird. I didn't know that people still did that sort of thing. Then I went inside with my lantern and wrote a letter with a quill.

This morning Maddy had a little Christmas performance. It was very cute. Each grade did a little something. I took video and will put it up on photobucket when I have a chance. It was very short... like a minute or less. But what can you do. I can't not go watch her sing. Even if the drive over there is longer than the actual performance.

Well, I hope everyone has a great holiday. Merry Christmas.

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Front Porch