Saturday, September 20, 2008

Operation Skinny: Week 2

Alrighty, week 2 is finished. I would say it was another big success. I ate an average of 1,374 calories per day, which is less than last week. I was still aiming for 1,500 so it is actually a little lower than I was expecting. I didn’t go hungry though. I don’t know what the deal is with that. I’ve been super busy, maybe I was just distracted.

I walked a total of 18 miles. Pretty good. Up from last week. So I’m excited about that. I think I might be able to squeeze another mile a day in but that is going to be the most I think I can do. Going twice a day actually makes it easier. For one thing, each shift only takes half the time so it’s easier to motivate. You also get less tired, since you aren’t walking as far all at once. But more than anything when I’m feeling lazy in the morning I make myself go because I don’t want to have to walk twice as far at night. And then at night I don’t want to ruin the good start I have going from the morning. AND the best news ever… I have two friends that are walking with me in the morning. Which is awesome. It makes the morning walk go so fast.

Ok, ok, but this wasn’t all for nothing. I lost 1.6 pounds. Wohoo! We’re on our way!

Grand Totals:
Lost: 1.2 pounds
Walked: 36.5 miles

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Front Porch