Thursday, September 25, 2008

Lost vacations

I am having the worst luck with vacation planning this semester. First off we decided on a week for our Disneyland vacation in December but it turns out I have a group project that week in one of my classes.

Let me take a moment here to explain my feelings about group projects. I hate them. I despise them. I loathe them. You see, I have a small control freak that lives deep within my heart and she goes whirring around at the mere mention of a group project. What's the point? To teach me how to work in a group? You just teach me Accounting... I'll work on my social skills by myself, thank you very much.

So take the fact that I have to rearrange my vacation and add in my hatred for group projects and the whole thing just turns my stomach. Bleck.

Unfortunately that was not the end of it. I also planned a trip to the Grand Canyon during Maddy's fall break. We have hotel rooms and everything. Then last night I realize that I have a Math test on the day we were planning on leaving. GRRR... So tonight I have to go beg for the chance to maybe take the test early. We'll see. But I'm not feeling good about the whole situation, I'm telling you that.

2 comments:

Tony said...

No worries, im sure you will get to go on vacation sometime :) and i have to completely agree with you on the group project thing. Hey i found a site that might help you out, baraaza.com

Armen Cyrus (GRN) said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
Copyright 2009 Front Porch