Saturday, September 6, 2008

Fat no more

Ok, ya'll.... I'm going to lose some weight and you guys are going to keep me accountable. Got it?

I have 5 pounds that are my current enemy and that is what I'm focusing on first. I'm 5 pounds heavier than the maximum I allow myself to be. If I swing that, I'll go for another 5 which is my comfort zone. I can maintain that farily easily. If that goes well, I'll go for another 5 which is the skinniest I can be without being hungry or getting off the couch. If I'm still motivated at that point I will go for the rest... but that's pretty far away, so let's not go there. First I have to work on the unacceptable 5.

Here's the plan. Every Saturday (maybe Sunday if I forget or don't get a chance) I'm going to post my average daily caloric intake for the week and how far I walked in total, and my weight change. For example, I might say.... This week I ate an average of 1593 calories, walked 10 miles, and lost 1.2 pounds. I might even give a running total for the miles walked and pounds lost. That would be cool. I'm sure I'll also give some commentary on how the week went, troubles, successes, frustrations, milestones... what have you. I was going to do it daily but how boring would that be? Once a week should be good.

Wish me luck!!

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Front Porch