Saturday, January 10, 2009

Disneyland or bust

Have I mentioned we are going to Disneyland tomorrow? No? Slipped my mind I guess. Despite the fact that we have been planning this trip for almost a year it totally snuck up on me.

But as you can see, I'm all packed and ready now. Well, clothes are packed. I had to lay it all out so that I could make sure everyone had a whole outfit for every day. Including jammies. I'm notorious for forgetting jammies. Really, the clothes is the least part of the packing. Food, lots and lots of food. And extras... blah. Toys, books, stroller, pack and play, cameras, batteries, DVD player, movies, phones, GPS, laptop, and chargers of all sorts. That's where the lists really come into play. I have a list of stuff that takes up a whole notebook page, and "clothes for everyone" is only one line.

The irony of it all is that I'm surprised how little stuff we are taking. It's the least amount of stuff we've taken anywhere thus far. :) Maybe I'll feel differently once it's all in one spot. Right now it's strewn all over the house, so perhaps I don't have a feel for it.

We also upgraded to a two room suite so I'm totally excited about that. The only other time I had a two room suite was on my wedding night. And that was only because we showed up all dressed up in our tux and gown and they had lost our reservation. So they gave us a free upgrade.

But the two room suite means that me and Larry don't have to go to bed at 7:30. Score!! We can potentially put the kids down and then (gasp!) go in the other room and not lay there in the dark and pretend we are going to sleep. You can read my post about our trip last year right here. I talk about going to bed for the night at 6:30. Good times.

See you when we get back!!

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Front Porch