Sunday, January 18, 2009

A break up

Dearest Old Navy,

I hate to say this, but I think we should start seeing other people. Our relationship just isn't working for me anymore. It's not you; it's me. You continue to offer inexpensive clothes in trendy styles, but well... I've just outgrown you. It happens, please don't feel badly. I no longer feel that I should be wearing jeans that are literally called "The Flirt" or "The Sweetheart". I'm in my 30's after all.

I hung on longer than I should have because of your sweet talking size chart. Always telling me I'm a size smaller than all the other stores. But I now see those were just sweet nothings. I am what I am, you can no longer pull me in with your lies.

Besides, you haven't found me attractive for some time. I have too much around the middle and we both know it. You can't hide it any longer. Let's just face facts, you prefer skinny girls.

So with this letter I say good bye. I wish you well.

Ashley

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Front Porch