Thursday, December 25, 2008

So, what did you get for Christmas?

You know how when someone asks you what you got for Christmas you can't think of a thing. And then you're like "Well, I don't know what all the fuss is about... I barely got anything." Well... make a list. Cause dang... I can't believe all the stuff I got when I list it out like this. I'm going to do this every year from now on.

Here we go, in no particular order...
String of pearls
Heart shaped sterling silver necklace with diamonds
GPS for the van
Warren Buffett's biography
Pajamas
Underwear
Flip Flops
Apron
6 other books
A huge cook book
An organizer pack (calendar, notepad, to do list, ect)
Wall calendar
Iced Tea maker
A beautiful scrap book recipe book of handed down recipes from my husband's side of the family.
Desperate Housewives; season 4
Home fragrance reed diffuser (pretty things to make the house smell good)

I think that's everything not counting food (but I still feel like I forgot something so if your gift is not listed please don't feel bad... it doesn't have anything to do with my gratitude. My head is spinning and even after 3 trips around the house I was still finding things.) My kitchen is also filled with food. Sweets of every kind. I get a bit fatter every time I turn on the kitchen light.

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Front Porch