Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Shameless brag

Warning: Shameless brags ahead. Don't say I didn't warn you.

So I got my grades for this semester. I honestly don't know how it happened because I felt like I spent the entire semester playing catch up but I got a 95 in Math and a 98 in Accounting. A 98 in Accounting! The best in the class. Seriously. I was shocked! He sent out an Excel spreadsheet with everyone's grade, but had replaced the names with student ID. Which is dumb because he left it in Alphabetical order, so I still know what everyone else got. I had no idea what my student ID was. So I just kinda guessed where I was alphabetically and right there was a grade of 93. Which seemed right, so that was that. Then I went to go register for next semester and happened upon my student ID. So I went back and looked at the spreadsheet and I was actually down one spot from where I thought and turns out I actually got a 98.

Ok, and my second brag is that I was actually able to pay my tuition from side hustles I've been working on through out this semester. I was so pleased with myself. I paid for my own school... like a real live grown-up.

Don't know what a side hustle is? It's extra things you do in your spare time, out side of your regular job. For example, my neighbor has a full time job as a website person of some sort. In his spare time he buys old cars, fixes them up, and sells them for a profit. That's his side hustle.


0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Front Porch