Sunday, December 12, 2010

2011

Hi! Long time no talk... I know!

The year is almost over. Can you believe it? I can't. It was a pretty crazy year. New friends, new job, dog owner, landlord, college graduate. Doing the final paper work for Clear Sky, started The Grime Fighters. Lost 20 pounds.

Next year will be even weirder. I'll be the mom of two school aged children. No kids home with me during the day?! Wild!

But you know why I'm really writing today? Because it's New Year's Resolution time again!

My 2010 resolutions were:
1. Get my associates degree: Basically done. I have to take my finals but I have an A in both classes so I'm going to say done.

2. Pay off non mortgage debt and not take on any new debt: ehhh... not so much. My non-mortgage debt has been greatly reduced but buying the rental property certainly doesn't count as no new debt.

3. Get my hair done at least 3 times: done!

4. Do something together as a family at least once a month: done! Easy.


Ok, so New Year's Resolutions for 2011. CRAZY!

1. All non mortgage debt paid off: Ha! We will try again. Mortgage debt only! Both houses included. I don't think that I'm goint to pay one off this year... although, that would be AWESOME!

2. Read 25 books: Could be easy, could be hard. Let's see. I'll have to keep a list somewhere. I'm not really sure if this is a strech or not.

3. Paint the living room: I've lived here 6 years and I've been meaning to paint for about 5.99 years. It's ridiculous. Let there be paint!

Ok, I'm going to call that it. Something financial, some personal development, and something I've been putting off for too long. I think that is a good mix. I should put in there to blog once a day. But let's not get carried away here! Although I really do want to blog more. I know I've been busy... but hopefully things will balance out a little better this year.

Til next time....

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Front Porch