Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Hello hello!

Look at me... two posts in one week. Let's keep up the good work!

So yeah... My van got hit while parked.... again. I was dropping Connor off at school and another mom was basically trying to parallel park in front of me and clipped the front corner of the van. I went and got an estimate, $400. Which is totally ridiculous, but what can you do?

It's funny cause as I was pulling into the school parking lot I was thinking about how embarrassing it would be to hit something. Cause it's crazy in there, 100 cars going everywhere. I was thinking how I would be less concerned about the damage than I would be about having done it. You know? And then this mom, who I've talked to here and there over the last few months, comes up kinda snuggles up to me and says "Is that your blue minivan right there? the Kia?" and I say "Yeah, why? Did you hit it?" lol. She puts her forehead against my shoulder and says "Yeah. I'm so sorry!"

So you know... hey. It happens, what can you do. They will fix it. I'm more worried about being without my van for two days. Luckily... if you can call it that... two clients canceled this week so I have to work today and then not again til next Tuesday. So I don't NEED my van until then.

But anywho... got to run.

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Front Porch