Tuesday, December 28, 2010

New couches!!

Ever have one of those days when you are just running on adrenaline by the end? Where you just want to sit down, but can't... or don't dare... cause your brain won't stop. You think, I'll just do one more thing. Just this one thing and then I will sit down and relax.

I had a day like that today. It started with the zoo. You know you are going to be tired when you say your day "started" with going to the zoo.

I met my sister in law and her kids there. So three hours at the zoo with 4 kids and my sister in law. Then McDonalds with everyone. Which by the end of McDonalds I was ready for the rubber room.

Connor wanted my nephew to come over, which I said was fine. A few hours of two boys in front of the Wii doesn't bother anyone.

When I got home Larry asked me if I wanted to go to Costco and pick up the couches we saw there yesterday. YES! So off to Costco we go. The Costco by our house only had the love seat and not the couch. So we got that, went home and dropped it off, and then went to another Costco that did have the couch in stock.

Phew.

Then we called my brother in law to
A. help us bring the couches inside and
B. pick up my nephew.

While we waited we loaded up the van and truck with the old couch. My brother in law showed up and helped Larry bring in the couches while I smooched on their baby.

A stop at Good Will to drop off the old couch and then off to dinner.

Home to rearrange the new couches about 15 times to decide that we liked them best the way they were originally. Finally, can I sit down on my new couch? Really? Cause I'm beat!

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Front Porch