Tuesday, February 3, 2009

The last of the twos

It's Connor's birthday tomorrow!! Well, probably today by the time you read this. I can't believe he is 3! And oh so proud of it.

"What's your name?"
"Connor"
"How old are you Connor?"
"2"
"Nope, you're 3!"
"I'm 3 olds?!"
"Yup!"
"How old are you?"
"I don't know"
"You're 3!"
"I AM 3!"
"How old are you?"
"I'm 3! With the birthday cake!"

Yes, a homemade birthday cake. And it's not quite right. It's from a box so I'm not sure how I screwed it up. But boy, take two bites and you start to feel sick. Seriously. Larry and I each ate it twice and then noticed the pattern. But I simply can't throw it away. Connor is so proud of it. "It's my birthday cake!" So I don't know. After his birthday is over I will have no choice, but for now. I just keep making up excuses why we can't eat it.

Well, things are looking up around here. Since last time I posted my woe is me post anyways. We know Larry isn't getting laid off, so that's good. His brothers are probably getting laid off though so that sucks for them. Larry is doing everything he can to try to find them work someplace else, but dang... there just isn't a lot of work to go around.

I also have something else in the works. If you know me in real life then you probably know what I'm talking about... I'm just not ready to say it out loud yet.

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Front Porch