Wednesday, February 11, 2009

A challenge: day 1

I'm going to challenge myself to write here everyday for a week. I haven't forgot about you, I've just been super busy and kinda stressed out. And I hate writing nothing but posts about how yucky things are right now. I mean, you don't want to read that. (and I don't want to write it.)

Sooo....

Hmm... Connor got his hair cut yesterday. So cute! I love him with a brand new hair cut. "Mommy, touch my hair cut." He looks so big. Maddy was all jealous that I let him eat his lollipop in the car on the way home. She wasn't even there and she was jealous about it. *eyeroll*

Valentines day is coming up. You doing anything? I think we are going to cook salmon on the grill (YUM!) and spend a nice night at home. Doing what? I don't know. Something out of the ordinary. ANYTHING out of the ordinary. Maybe we will have a pretend black out. That fits in nicely with cooking on the grill. I'll have to pretend to have a gas stove so I can cook some rice. Hey, I mean, if we are already pretending.

I think I'm also going to get Maddy something for Valentines day. I don't normally do that, but I think she will like it. She's a big fan of this holiday. I don't know what yet... I'll go peruse the holiday aisles at Walmart and see what they have. Something cheap and cheesy will be perfect. And bake some heart shaped cookies of course!

Anyways... see you tomorrow.

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Front Porch