Sunday, September 20, 2009

I worked out four times this week. I decided that I needed to put this in a higher priority slot. It was behind homework which wasn't working out. (haha.. get it?) Homework is never done. I have gained 2 pounds in 4 weeks. blah. So there you go. Homework or no homework... the elliptical machine calls. I also haven't been sleeping as well, working out helps that. I easily fall asleep and stay asleep when I've worked out that day. And I really don't mind doing it. The hardest part is getting up off the couch and going up stairs. Once I'm up there I don't mind doing it.

The weather is starting to get nice. We went to the park yesterday and played some baseball. Connor can hit! And Maddy is still calling her glove her mitten. Which continues to crack me up. So we found the shade of a big tree and were playing nicely. These two kids come by on their bikes and stop to watch. Not off to the side, mind you. Practically between Larry (pitching) and Connor (hitting). They ask to play. I tell them no. So they ride around between us all on their bikes and sit on the grass like two feet away from me. The proceed to talk loudly to each other. Arguing about who gave who gum. Very annoying. So I casually suggest that they go on ahead and do whatever they were planning to do today. "Oh, it's ok... we didn't have anything to do." oh... ok, good. Just stay here and annoy the heck out of me then. So I suggest we move over to the other big patch of shade. But just then the wind came up and we could see a dust storm moving in... so we went to Subway instead.

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Front Porch