Saturday, September 5, 2009

WTF Costco?

A few weeks ago we were at Costco and noticed that there were only two packages of Sweet Baby Ray's left. Since it is the worlds best barbecue sauce and I didn't like the look of this situation I went ahead and bought both packs. (That's four huge bottles in total.) I figured that would be enough to hold me over until Costco realized their grave mistake and ordered some more.

Nothing yet.

Then Friday I was innocently poking around over by the fresh salsa and over heard another customer ask a Costco guy where the Peach Mango Salsa was. To which he responded that they weren't going to carry it any more. This, people, is a travesty. Their Peach Mango Salsa was the best! I'm crushed that it's gone. I totally butted into their conversation with an "but it was sooooo good!" and then the other customer and I looked at each other and just shrugged our shoulders. I did tell him of another salsa that is pretty good... my second favorite. He grabbed a jar, I hope I saved the day for him.

But my disappointment didn't end there. When I got over to the jelly I found the Knott's Berry Farm strawberry preserves that I have been making sandwiches with for the past 3 years has been replaced by Wall's Berry Farm raspberry jam. I got some, we'll try it... but honestly, where is the Knott's Berry Farm stuff?

What is going on over there? What crazy good thing are they going to stop carrying next? Come on Costco... get it together!

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Front Porch