Wednesday, April 15, 2009

The trees are dancing!

You know how Connor loves music. We think it's something he will have an interest in as he gets older. I'm not saying I think he is going go grow up and win American Idol or anything like that, although that would be really cool, I'm just saying that I think he has a special ear for it. If he grows up to do something involved with music I will tell stories about how he has always loved music.

Stop me if I've told this story before... but you know how Rascal Flats sings the theme song to the movie Cars? Every time that song comes on the radio Connor announces "It's Lightning McQueen!". Well, one day another Rascal Flats song came on and Connor said "This isn't Lightning, Mommy. This isn't Lightning." I thought that was amazingly smart. He actually knew the two songs were from the same people. I was impressed.

Today we were in the car, and the radio was on of course. It's windy and Connor said "Look Mommy! The trees are dancing!" Awwww. The magic of being 3. Of course the trees are dancing. Why wouldn't they be?

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Front Porch