Thursday, April 30, 2009

Death by Calculus

I had a math test last night. I really don't like my math teacher very much. I mean she's nice and all... but it's like she doesn't take the class seriously. She doesn't seem to care if anyone does well. I'm holding on to an A by a string... and I'm doing the best in the class. That shouldn't be. Someone in the class should know what is going on. Before class we all sit around and complain about how our teacher doesn't explain anything. She goes through the material so fast that when I leave the class I don't have any clue what we were talking about. I just spend the class writing feverishly... my hand a blur, eraser dust flying everywhere. Then when I get home, my notes don't even mean anything. And have you ever tried to learn Math out of a text book. Impossible.

But either way... it's almost done. I only have three more classes, and only the final is left. Sigh. I can't friggin wait!

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Front Porch