Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Say Cheese

I took Connor to get his pictures taken on Monday.

You: Hey Ashley, are these his 3 year old pictures? Didn't he turn 3 like 3 months ago?
Me: Yes, shut up.

He had himself a brand new haircut and I had a coupon. So off we went. He was so cute. I dressed him some navy blue shorts and a baseball looking shirt, with a backwards baseball hat. I love the backwards hat on him. So we go in the little room and he was kinda freaked out. He did every little thing the photographer asked him to do... put your hands in your pockets, sit down, lay down, stand here, he did it all with no problems. But he wouldn't smile. Mr. Serious.

Frog on the photographers head. No reaction. Dancing frog. No reaction. Flying frog. No reaction. Tickling Mommy with frog. Very funny! So that's what we did. She would pose him and then I would scream in delight while a stranger tickled me with a stuffed frog. The things they make us do.

Which he knew exactly what he was doing. He would look at me while I was being tickled and then as soon as he started laughing he would look at the camera so she could take his picture. Smarty pants.

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Front Porch