Monday, January 11, 2010

Disneyland.... again

We went to Disneyland last week. Which was a blast as always. We went on Splash Mountain and they put Connor in the last seat with Larry. Larry said as the ride started to go over the big drop Connor said "Oh No!" and then a huge splash came over the side and just drenched him. I turned around after the drop and he was just about to cry. And through tears he said "I think I need to be a little bigger to ride Splash Mountain". Aww. He was absolutely soaked. Dripping wet. Poor guy. He was a TROOPER about it though. We left his wet clothes on until sundown but then it started to get chilly. His shirt was basically dry by then but his jeans were still soaked through. So we bought him a pair of sweatpants to wear. He liked that.

On the first day I lost the camera at lunch. I left it hanging around the back of my chair. Maddy and I went on Indiana Jones after lunch and Connor and Larry went to do something else and then we met up at Pirates. We are standing in line and Larry says "Wheres the camera?" I about had a heart attack. I went running the restaurant but it was gone. I asked one guy who worked there if anyone had turned it in. He left for a minute and then said "no". I was crushed. But I couldn't accept that I couldn't believe that in Disneyland of all places our camera would get stolen. Then I saw a guy who I had seen cleaning the dining area while we were eating so I went and asked him if he knew anything. He left, but this time I followed, and he went and asked someone else. The guy he asked said "Oh a CAMERA! I thought he said Cameron. Yeah it's at City Hall." Yay!!! We went to City Hall and they had it. Phew. I knew no one would steal our camera at Disneyland.

So later in the day we left our stroller in the stroller parking while we rode the red train. When we got back someone had taken my drink off the stroller but left me a half eaten bag of mixed nuts. So they might not steal your camera, but they will trade your iced tea for some cashews.

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Front Porch