Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Swimming and a nap

Took the kids to the pool yesterday. Connor fell down and got a "scrap" on his elbow. "It's not a scrap Mom, it's a boo boo." But Maddy swam. True actual swimming! Face in the water, moving forward by kicking, actual swimming. I was so proud. She was so proud. I like seeing some confidence in her. I have to be sure to take her up there more often.

I really can't think of much else. Did I mention that Connor now comes down after his nap by himself? It's the cutest thing. He just appears on the stairs. "2:00 Mommy! 2:00 time to get up!" Yesterday I took a nap too. A big one. I thought it was morning when I woke up. That's a serious nap. I woke up at 3:30 and Connor had gone downstairs by himself. Luckily Larry was home... so the kids weren't down there by themselves. I can't imagine I would have been able to sleep through their fighting for very long anyways.

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Front Porch