Saturday, June 20, 2009

Costco, Spiderwick, and the Ocean

I didn't realize how much stuff I had in my wallet until it was spread out all over the floor at Costco. It wasn't til I was on my knees one foot inside the door with the crowd flowing around me like I was a rock in a stream that I noticed that I have 3 Bahama Bucks loyalty cards. Why? I finally picked up every credit card, insurance card, store card, and whatever else was floating around in there and was able to move to the side to get organized.

My one complaint about Costco is the fact that you have to show your card to get in (which is what caused my spill to begin with). It's hard to push a giant cart (with a wiggly boy in it) while getting your wallet out and searching for your Costco card. And then when you leave you have to keep your receipt out... I really hate that.

On a positive note, we went to see Spiderwick at the movies this week for Summer Movie Fun. Connor LOVED it. He was so cute. The main characters were defending the house against all the Goblins and Connor whistpers to me "They (the goblins) are going to eat them (the humans)!" I said "No, they aren't going to eat them." "They are going to BITE them!" he replied... all excited about it.

Meanwhile, on the other side of me, Maddy was squeezing my arm with all her might and asking if we could leave.

Speaking of Maddy she is on her way to California at this very moment. Shaun is taking her to Lego Land and the Beach. Which I was bummed about because I wanted to take her to the beach for the first time. But whatever. I hope she has fun. I'm sure she will.

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Front Porch