Monday, March 30, 2009

Long awaited updates

Hey, long time no talk.

I actually have a moment. I haven't stopped moving for two weeks. This is the first day that I don't have anything totally pressing to do. I plan to stay in my jammies... until school tonight anyways.

So I'm finally ready to talk about what has been keeping me so busy. We started a telecommunications company. There isn't too much to say about it but it's been a lot of work to set everything up and get it going. It's been a real learning experience. We started it about two months ago and since then some things have been sliding... like this site. Sorry. I'll do my best for now and then once this semester is over maybe I can post more. It's a lack of brain power than it is time. I just can't quiet my head enough to focus on what I want to say.

Connor is growing like a weed! He has been sleeping a ton and waking up taller everyday, I swear. He weighs about 38 pounds and is about 39ish inches tall. It's hard to measure his height because he won't stand still. And he has gotten very very bouncy. He doesn't walk anymore, he bounces. He does this weird straight legged skip thing. Boing. Boing. Boing. He cracks me up. He is also into the stage where he is getting into absolutely everything. I can't turn my eyes away for even a second and he's in the pantry, or the fridge, or outside, or in the game/ crayon closet making a huge mess. His favorite movies are Robots and Polar Express.

Maddy is doing great too. She is about to lose her first top tooth. Should fall out any second. I've made her promise to stop sucking her thumb when it falls out. Hopefully she does. She loves to read. We are currently reading "Ramona the Brave". Last chapter tonight. She just got her offical report card and she got all 3's. (3s are the best). But we already knew that. She's just getting so big. I can't believe it.

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Front Porch