Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Numb

Surprise! I'm up at 6:00... in the morning! I'm not sure what's going on but I'm none to happy about it. I don't normally do this. Waking up early. It's weird. Usually my alarm goes off at just before 7:00 and I doze while listening to the news until 7:panic. Then I throw something on, maybe put on some make up if I think someone at the morning bus stop could actually confuse me for a raccoon, and then go downstairs to yell at the kids, slap together a pb&j, and head out to the bus stop.

But not today. Today I woke up at 6:00 and laid there til 6:11 and decided, what the heck... might as well just get up. Weird.

It might have something to do with the fact that my jaw and temple on the right side is killing me. I went to the dentist yesterday for what he himself said was the worlds smallest filling. He gave me a shot but nothing really happened. I didn't really get numb. He started to give me another one but I stopped him and just said go ahead and do it.

He did. I lived.

I kept getting more numb afterwards and then when it was fully worn off I felt my jaw. Kinda sore. At first I thought it was the actual tooth that was sore, but no... its my jaw. Fine whatever.

By bed I could barely open my mouth. Still can't really. So I'm not sure what is up with that. I'll see how it goes today I guess. Hopefully things loosen up.

Oh, and a cat had kittens in the planter box in the backyard. Ew. They are gone now. Maybe after being watered Momma cat decided that it's not the best place to nurse her young.

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Front Porch