Saturday, October 10, 2009

New hair

Hello. Larry brought up the fact that I haven't posted anything in like 10 days and my last post was me freaking out. I'm not still freaking out... if you were worried about me. I'm good.

I finished my Math project and that relived a huge amount of stress. I felt so light and airy after that. Like I had won some homework award.

I went to the very ritzy hair salon last night. I'm lookin' fine, let me tell you. I haven't been there in two years and my regular lady there had two babies since the last time I saw her! Two babies! How the heck? Anyways, I had to pinky swear that I would go more often. I plan to. I can't commit to every six weeks like they want because, well... that's insane. But I did promise to come back in 6 months. :) It fits in with my new years resolution to be more stylish. Yeah, I'm still on that.

Oh! I forgot to mention the whole reason I brought it up. Dixie Carter from Designing Women was at the salon too. I didn't know it til after she left, but still... I felt fancy. I told you it was a ritzy place. It has golden frames around the mirrors, strategically placed fake pillars, B-list celebrities... and me.

I come home with my new hair and Connor wouldn't leave it be. "Oh, I love your haircut, Mommy." "Such a nice haircut, Mommy." "You look so pretty, Mommy." Seriously, he must have told me 10 times that he liked my hair. Then Larry said he kept bringing it up while Larry was putting him to bed. I think he's afraid Connor is going to grow up to be a hairdresser. hehe. I wouldn't mind... I would be his first customer everyday. :)~

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Front Porch