Friday, November 27, 2009

What boy?

I'm painting Connor's room. We decided to do it in the Patriots colors. I think it's going to come out really cute. I'll post pics when I'm done with it. I started it yesterday before we went to Steve's for Thanksgiving. (Happy Thanksgiving, by the way!) I figured it was as good a day as any since Larry was home and Connor wasn't going to get a nap anyways.

The plan was to air out the house while we were gone to Thanksgiving dinner and he could sleep in there last night. But when we got home it was still really stinky in his room and I felt bad that he had to sleep in there. Plus I didn't want to put his room back together only to have to take everything out again in the morning. So since Maddy was at Shaun's I got the grand idea to have Connor sleep in Maddy's bed. I didn't think it would go over, but it did. He did really great. I was surprised.

I've told you before how he can weird me out when we are in his room. (click here for that)
He came in this morning and climbed in bed with us.

"Did you have a good sleep in Maddy's room?"
"Yep. But the people were bleeding."
"Huh?"
"The boy was bleeding."
"The boy was bleeding?"
"Yeah, the boy in Maddy's closet has boo boos."

Gulp!

Seriously, what the heck? He didn't seem freaked out so we didn't ask any further. But my goodness, how creepy!

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Front Porch