Saturday, November 14, 2009

quick update

Nothing really going on over here. Same ole'. Same ole'. Maddy went to the zoo today with the Girl Scouts. So cute. She's getting so big. Her troop leader is a trip. She's just enough scatter brained to be fun, and just enough organized to get it all done. I don't know how she does it. My head would explode. Just going to pick Maddy up at the end of her meeting is enough to give me a panic attack.

I only have another month of school. I'm really hoping things calm down after this semester is over. I'm still taking two classes next semester but I won't be going 4 days a week. Just two. So I think that schedule will be less chaotic. Hey, positive thinking is what motivates me to sign up for this torture every six months.

We got our new sleep number bed this weekend. Aw yeah. I've only slept on it once so far, but I think it's going to be good. I was way to excited. I know no one else cares that I got a new bed. But I couldn't contain myself. I love to sleep. It was almost more exciting than getting a new car. I think I was more excited than when I got the van. lol.. that's just wrong.

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Front Porch