Friday, May 22, 2009

Summer Vacation: Day 1

UG!

Ok, so school is out. It's 9:30 in the morning and I would estimate that I have broken up approximately 17 fights. I hope this is not a sign of how things are going to go. Maybe it's just everyone getting adjusted to the new routines. Hopefully. They are currently playing leap frog. I can't see this ending badly.

And I also had the pleasure of calling the IRS today. Ah.. now that's a phone call you tend to put off. It's actually not so bad. It's the second call I've made to the IRS in my life, and neither was terrible. I would rather call the IRS than the DMV. But one thing that cracks me up is that they always refer you to their website, IRS.gov. Like that site is so simple and easy to understand. Yes, reading Publication 15 Article 11 totally cleared up all my questions, thank you so much.

Anywho... Summer break is getting off to a less than stellar start.

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Front Porch