Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Last weekend we finally took Connor's car seat out of the van.  It was one of those car seats that goes from the little baby one with the 5 point harness to one that just used the seat belt.  But even with the seat belt it was still a full on car seat with the hard side walls and everything.  So now that's 5 and no longer needs to be in any kind of car seat whatsoever I moved him to a traditional booster seat.  *eyeroll*  I'm annoyed at myself for being so crazy about the whole car seat thing.  I just stopped making Maddy sit in a booster less than a year ago.  I'm sorry!  I didn't MAKE her sit in it... I just never told her she could stop. 

Not too much else is goin on.  Connor is counting down until Kindergarten begins.  (So am I... kinda) 

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Front Porch