Tuesday, October 30, 2007

A trip to the orthodontist.

So I went to the orthodontist today. First off let me say that his office was so cool. They had a movie theater, video games, and Ipods. Ok, well, I spent $300 for a retainer to keep my bottom teeth from moving more, which hopefully will also keep the top ones from moving. The word braces was hot on everyone's lips but no way. That memory is too fresh (even after 15 years) to get braces again.

ok, but enough about me...
Maddy can now make her own peanut butter and jelly sandwich. Very cool! She packed her own lunch today for school. If she had a better internal clock I wouldn't even have to get up with her in the morning. She can get herself ready for school, but she would either be at the bus stop before dawn... or miss it all together.

And Connor can now open doors all by himself. We had to go get those covers for the door handles. He thinks they are balls though (the covers). He thinks were are playing a funny trick on him...putting balls on all the door handles, silly momma.

What else? I think that's it.....
Tomorrow is Halloween. I can't believe it!

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Front Porch