Thursday, October 25, 2007

Say aaaaaah

So Maddy had a drs. appointment yesterday. Fun fun. She did really well in everything. She weighs 53 lbs and is 46 inches tall. I think that means she can ride just about everything at Disneyland. I should go find that out.

Anyways, we had to see a new doc cause her regular doc couldn't see her until MARCH! and even then she doesn't have after school appointments. Which I was pretty frustrated about. The lady on the phone could tell I was mad, I was like just never mind then. But I wanted to say "I will just go find a pediatrician who will see CHILDREN!" I mean hello! Kids go to school, seems like you would take that into account when setting up your scheduling. But I didn't want to freak out in case I couldn't find anyone else. :) I didn't want to have to call back and be all "Umm, remember that March appointment at 1:30? Yeah, I'll take that."

I got the list of doctors on my insurance and called every one until I found her new doc. Who, by the way, got her in the very next day at 4:00.

ok, so this does have a point. The new doc heard some wheezing in her lungs. So Maddy now has a fancy new inhaler. Yeah, she's cool like that! Maybe now the neighbor's kid won't be able to beat her in a race, running backwards in flip flops... while Maddy rides her bike. (no joke!)

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Front Porch